To report a lost or stolen Visa® Debit or ATM Card please contact us immediately so we can assist you in canceling your card and keeping you protected.
During normal business hours:
Go to a Solera National Bank branch nearest you.
Call Solera National Bank at 303-209-8600
During the evening and on weekend or holidays:
Call Solera National Bank’s Debit Card Security at 1-800-500-1044.
In the event that your identification and credit cards were also lost or stolen you can call the three national credit reporting agencies immediately to place a fraud alert on your name and Social Security Number. Once the alert has been placed, any company that checks your credit will know that your information has been stolen and must contact you by phone to authorize new credit.
Helpful Tips For Keeping Your Cards Safe:
- Make a record of all card numbers, expiration dates and phone numbers. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards. Use this information when you report your cards lost or stolen. Hint: Make a color-copy of fronts and backs of all cards too.
- Never put your account number or PIN in your wallet.
- Write down the card company's emergency contact number and keep it with you, but separate from your card.
- Don't give your debit or credit card number over the phone unless you've made the call.
- Always check receipts against your monthly statements. Report any errors within 60 days of the statement mailing date.
- Carry only the cards you need, especially when traveling.
- Choose a personal identification number (PIN) that's different from other obvious numbers, like your phone or Social Security Number or your birthday.
- Memorize your PIN and don't write it on anything in your wallet.
- Check all ATM receipts against bank statements